Base goals on which early childhood education activities at our institution are realized are:
- To encourage the ability to understand and accept oneself and others;
- To encourage the conversational ability, accept changes and take part in groups;
- To encourage the ability to identify emotions and stimulate expression and manifestation of emotional experiences;
- To encourage curiosity, research spirit, intuitition and imagination, and develop independent critical thinking;
- To encourage language development and other communication skills on efficient and creative use of language, that later help in reading and writing;
- To encourage artistic ability and expression;
- To transfer knowledge in different fields of science and everyday life;
- To encourage physical development;
- To encourage children's independence in personal hygiene and care of their health;.
- To encourage positive report on the environment and awareness of the ecological environment.
Realization of educational activities will be based on these principles:
- Professionalism and responsibility;
- Development of the child's personality;